Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Dry Shampoo- Get Some!



I love, love, love dry shampoo! Ask any other stylist and they will probably back me up on this. It’s one of three products EVERY woman should own and use. Never heard of it? Not sure how to use it?  Well, that’s about to change.


What is dry shampoo?
It’s a powdery spray that absorbs oil and refreshes hair.  I don’t know about you but I have oily skin. Throughout the day that oil migrates into my hair and by nightfall I look like an LA County Sheriff’s Department mug shot of Lindsay Lohan.


Why is dry shampoo so marvelous?
Dry shampoo not only absorbs oil, it ads texture, volume, can improve the health of your hair, and even hide grow-out on blondes!  Wait a minute! Dry shampoo can improve the health of your hair? Yep! After years of over-washing my hair, in an attempt to win a never ending war on my over productive oil glands, I discovered this miracle product. I now wash my hair every other day at most and have seen a lot less breakage.  I have actually been able to grow my hair out while using bleach!  Now this doesn’t mean you should stop showering...  Please keep doing that every day. Thank you.

How do I use this powdery awesomeness?
Easy!
1.       Lift your hair up and away from your scalp using the fingers of your less dominant hand.  I usually concentrate on the area close to my face.  
2.       In short bursts, spray the dry shampoo at the roots of your hair and scalp.
3.       Massage the spray into the scalp. Just like you would if you were using real shampoo.
4.       Brush through with a hairbrush.
5.       Style like you normally would.
6.       Go show off your fabulous hair!

(Post By Lindi)



No comments:

Post a Comment